So I started cleaning this compartment at the front of the V Berth



As I was doing so, I noticed the pipe in there was FILTHY, so I removed it

Here shows where it was, just below that white bulge.



Here is is. Yuk.



While trying to get it off I noticed the thru-hull plug on the top of the hose was loose – so I had to reseat it.

First I removed it totally.



Next, I reseated it with a generous helping of 4200



The I wiped it down.

I am going to leave it to set overnight, and then I will attach the new hose as below.



I didn’t get much cleaning done in the end but I would rather do Literally Anything Else so eh.