Fixing engine compartment side wall

Since I got the boat, I’d been meaning to do this. Finally, after I found a piece of wood that looked like it was part of the wall, I decided to finally get off my arse and do it

wpid-wp-1432306215045.jpg

 

I attached it to one side, bought a cheap eye from the hardware store for $2 and attached it on the other side

wpid-wp-1432306215022.jpg

 

I screwed in a piece of wood as a buffer, and then great! The side of the engine room is fixed!

wpid-wp-1432306215049.jpg

 

Matt

2 Comments

    • I do, though slightly sullied by the ‘why didn’t I do this 18 months ago’ thoughts…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *